Any Smithtown Library cardholder can make an appointment with a librarian for one-on-one training in various library and computer topics. We offer 30 minute sessions in the following areas:
- Using the Library Catalog
- Introduction to Library Databases
- Downloadable eBooks and/or Audiobooks
- eReader and Tablet Demonstrations
- Introduction to Social Networking sites
- And more!
For information or to make an appointment, please call the Smithtown Main Building at 360-2480, ext. 120.
We also offer Book a Children's Librarian. For more information call the Smithtown Main Building at 360-2480 ext. 140 or the Commack Branch at 360-2480 ext. 340.