Notary services are available during regular operating hours, with the exception of 30 minutes prior to closing. Appointments are recommended, but walk-ins are welcome subject to the availability of a licensed notary. To make appointment, please call:
Library Phone Number: (631) 360-2480
|Commack Building: ext. 397|
|Nesconset Building: ext. 212|
|Kings Park Building: ext. 497|
|Smithtown Building: ext. 194|
Please keep in mind:
- Every notarized signature must have the signer present and present a valid, non-expired, driver's license or other government issued photo ID.
- Government-issued photo identification must be provided at the time of service.
- If a document requires an additional witness(es) to a signature, the Library will not provide additional witnesses nor may witnesses be solicited from other library patrons or staff.
- Some documents cannot be notarized.
- You must bring the complete document.